COVID 19 (Corona Virus Travel Update)
Travel Information: COVID-19 UpdateWe are sending our best wishes to everyone during these uncertain times. The Christie Lodge is categorized an essential service in the Vail Valley and we are currently open with some restrictions. We want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to provide a safe experience for our employees, owners and guests. Please call us at 888-325-6343 if you have specific questions. We thank you for your support ❤️
We want you know we are doing several actions to stay prepared, including:
- Educating our employees and guests about COVID-19 preparedness
- Increasing the frequency of our cleaning and sanitizing procedures with special attention to disinfecting common area surfaces.
- Encouraging everyone to wash their hands frequently and use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Letting our employees know they should stay at home and seek medical advice if they are exhibiting any of the symptoms.
- We have closed most of our amenities to help slow the spread of COVID-19. In addition, restaurants, bars and most retail establishments in the area are closed for an undetermined amount of time. Essential services including grocery stores, gas stations and medical facilities remain open.
The wellbeing of our guests and staff is of paramount importance.Colorado Governor Polis passed an executive order to close all Colorado ski resorts in the state to help contain COVID-19. Vail and Beaver Creek Resorts have announced that they are now closed for the season.
We have adjusted our cancellation policy to the following as we remain committed to offering you flexible booking options.
- Existing Reservations. Reservations that are scheduled for arrival before April 1, 2020, can be changed or canceled at no charge. Reservations scheduled to arrive April 1 to December 11, 2020 require up to 48 hours notice before your scheduled arrival.
- New Reservations. Any reservations you make that are booked between today, for travel up to December 11, 2020, can be changed or canceled at no charge up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.